The LS1005G is fully compatible with networked devices such as computers, printers, webcams, IPTVs. It has a wide range of application scenarios and is suitable for networking in school dormitories, surveillance, homes, and small businesses. The TP-Link Lite Wave Series Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable way to expand your wired network. They are easy to use and reliable. With these plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly. With all ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, there’s no need to worry about the type of cable to use. – Go Green with Your Ethernet The Lite Wave Series also supports energy-efficient technology, helping you save power and money. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint. Save the planet and lower your energy bills — it’s a win-win!
- SWITCH GIGABIT – 5 x RJ45 auto-negotiation ports at 10/100 / 1000Mbps supporting Auto-MDI / MDIX
- EASY INSTALLATION – Plug and Play, Installation of Ethernet switch LS1005G requires no configuration
- SILENT OPERATION – With fanless design, LS1005G ethernet switch is suitable for any environment
- NON-BLOCKING ARCHITECTURE – Simultaneous full throughput on all ports
- TP-LINK GREEN TECHNOLOGY – Green Ethernet technology saves energy
- QOS – gigabit switch Supports 802.1p / DSCP QoS function to set traffic priority
- PLASTIC HOUSING – Ehternet LS1005G switch designed to be installed on a desk or hung on a wall
The litewave TP-Link series non-managed switches provide a simple and affordable way to expand your target network. They are easy to use and reliable. With these plug-and-play switches you can instantly expand your network connections to multiple devices. All ports support auto-mdi/MDIX, you don’t have to worry about the type of cable to use.
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 9.4 x 8.4 cm; 190 Grams|
|Item model number||LS1005G|
|Item Weight||190 g|