Ultra-Fast Portable USB 3.0 Hub with 4 Charge and Sync Ports
EZHub adds four additional USB ports to your PC, allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, phones, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers all at one convenient place. EZHub does not require any software or complicated installation process, just plug it in and use.
Built-In Connection Cable
- The EZHub 4 Port Portable SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub with Built-in Cable turns a single USB 3.0 port into four so you can connect more peripherals. The integrated cable avoids the need to carry an extra cable, plus the hub is USB-powered for easy transport when you’re on the go.
Save Desk Space By Connecting USB Keys And Dongles Upright
- Good for adding extra ports to your Ultrabook, tablet or MacBook, this portable USB hub offers a block-style design with ports across the top of the hub so devices like USB keys or wireless keyboard/mouse receivers sit upright on the desk. Or, the hub can be laid on its side for easy cable connections to devices like external hard drives or printers.
Connect Up To 4 Devices At A Time
- Turn one of your computer’s USB ports into four. Weighing about an ounce and super small, this Ultra Slim Hub is designed to be as portable as possible.
Do More Simultaneously
- Increase your USB plug-in capacity by up to 4 ports. EZHub USB 3.0 4-Port Hub provides 5 Gbps transfer speeds, which is 10X faster than USB 2.0.
More Ports – Turn one of your computer’s USB ports into four.
Ultra-Portable – Weighing about an ounce and super small, this Ultra Slim Hub is designed to be as portable as possible.
Extra Durable – A reinforced built-in cable, sturdy exterior and heat-resistant connectors give this hub incredible durability.
Do More Simultaneously – Increase your USB plug-in capacity by up to 4 ports. EZHub USB 3.0 4-Port Hub provides 5 Gbps transfer speeds, which are 10X faster than USB 2.0.
Perfect Hub – EZhub is perfect for peripherals like USB 3.0 hard drives, digital and video cameras and high-resolution webcams.
Plug and Play – Plug & play setup requires no software and is ready to go right out of the box.
Backwards Compatible – It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Power Usage – For a stable connection, avoid connecting high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives. The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input.
- Interface: USB 3.0
- USB Voltage: 5V, 900mA
- Input: 5V, 1A
- Transfer Rate: 5Gbps
- OS Support: Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS X 10.2 and later