Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world’s low-cost and efficient broadband customer premises equipment (CPE) with the original nanostation. The nanostationloco take the concept to the future with sleek and elegant form factors, along with integrated air Max (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology. The low cost, high Performance and small form factor of nanostationloco makes it extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
- Time Division Multiple Access, integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology.
- Dual Ethernet, 4 LED signal strength indicator, Intelligent POE, Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links
- Frequency Range: 5.745-5.825Ghz, Gain 16dBi, Max Power Consumption 8W
- Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller
- Cost-effective, high-performance
- Compact and versatile design
- Powerful integrated antenna
|Brand Name||Ubiquiti Networks|
|Item model number||LOCOM5|
|Item Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|