- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated power loss immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
The Crucial MX500 is backed by the same quality and engineering innovation that has produced some of the world’s most advanced memory and storage technologies for more than 35 years. Split-second speeds, lasting reliability, and a decades-long legacy – upgrading with the Crucial MX500 gives you the best combination of quality, performance, and security. It’s worth it.
• Hardware-based encryption – Keep personal files and confidential data restricted from hackers and thieves with AES 256-bit encryption that meets all industry standards, including Microsoft® eDrive, IEEE1667, and TCG Opal 2.0.
• Integrated Power Loss Immunity – Avoid unintended data loss when the power unexpectedly goes out. This built-in feature of our new NAND protects your data swiftly and efficiently, so if your system suddenly shuts down, you keep all your saved work.
• Exclusive Data Defense – Prevent your photos, music, videos, and other files from becoming corrupted and unusable with layers of error correction and adaptive read technology.
• Redundant Array of Independent NAND – Protect your data at the component level with an SSD that automatically provides parity protection for your data. This high-end feature works similarly to how RAID is used with multiple hard drives and maintains the integrity of your data, especially for intense users.
• Built-in durability – Because SSDs don’t use moving parts that wear out over time (unlike hard drives), your files are less susceptible to a crash. SSDs are better equipped to survive physical trauma, like getting dropped, because they don’t rely on mechanical parts.