A rich sound, from the treble to the bass.
- Who says that a micro-stereo system means micro sound? Not with Panasonic. Admittedly the SC-PM250 is small but it is nevertheless a stereo system capable of rising in decibels without ever causing distortions.
- The SC-PM250 is equipped with Bass Reflex loudspeakers and therefore has a low-frequency response, without sacrificing the midrange and the trebles and has a process that enhances the subtle sounds.
- Compatible with Bluetooth, but also with USB multi media, the stereo system can receive audio from various sources, whether wireless or from a USB stick, which is always a good sign for its versatility.
- Finally, it should be noted that the Panasonic SC-PM250 CD micro stereo system has a very low power consumption (0.2W on standby) and a very welcome auto-deactivation mode.
- Automatic switch-off function.
- Bluetooth Re-master for better listening to your wireless music.
- A USB port to play your MP3s directly.
- A CD player and FM radio.
- A headphone jack: 3.5 mm.
- Number of speakers: 2
- Speaker power: 20 W (10 W + 10 W)
- Amplifier: Integrated digital amplifier
- CD player / changer: Front-loading
- Playable CD formats: CD, CD-R/-RW
- Auto power off / dimmer: Yes
- Radio bandwidths supported: FM: 87.5 – 108 MHz
- Sound enhancement: Bass reflex
- Auto tuning: Yes
- Playback via USB: Yes
- Other read formats: MP3
- Clock: Yes
- Alarm clock: Yes
- 20 DAB presets
- 30 FM presets
- Radio alarm
- CD alarm
- USB alarm
- Bluetooth alarm
- Wireless: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: No
- AirPlay: No
- USB: USB 2.0 x 1
- USB charging: Yes
- USB play & charge: Yes
- Inputs: RCA x 1
- Power options: Mains
- Standby power consumption: 0.2 W
- Normal power consumption: 14 W
- Auto standby mode: Yes
- Main unit dimensions: 123 x 184 x 228 mm (H x W x D)
- Speaker dimensions: 136 x 139 x 224 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions: 200 x 580 x 280 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 3.7 kg
- Boxed weight: 4.7 kg